Competition Terms and Conditions
LITT APP – Win one of 10 $50 LITT Vouchers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Simply submit the entry form download and you’ll automatically go into the draw to win an one of 10 LITT Gift Vouchers
1 of 10 $50 LITT Vouchers
As part of this promotion, LITT will gift three users who submit an entry form one of 10 $50 LITT Gift Vouchers. Total prize value $500
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and above rules of engagement with the LITT app.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the LITT Global Pty Ltd General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.thelittapp.com/terms-of-use
3. The Promoter is LITT Global Pty Ltd ACN 631 851 511 located at 1/1109 Hay Street, WA, 6005 (Promoter).
4. By submitting your details you give permission for LITT Global Pty Ltd to contact with special promotions or offers to downlaod and join the LITT app.
5. This competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 13 years.
6. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and further, the parent/ guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
7. The competition commences at 12:01am (WST) on 19th February 2021 and concludes at 11:59pm (WST) on 24th February 2021 (Promotional Period).
How to enter
To enter the draw – simply:
- Complete and submit the entry form with your name and valid email address.
The prize is not transferable for currency in Australian dollars or any other national currency or sovereign debt or any Reserve Bank issued notes.
Only one entry per persons is permitted.
The winning entries for the prizes will be drawn at random once the competition time has elapsed. Winners will be selected the offices of LITT Global Pty Ltd ACN 631 851 511 located at 1/1109 Hay Street, West Perth.
LITT’s marketing team will draw the winners at random using an online generator.
The winners will be contacted by email within 24 hours of the draw.
The winners will be notified via email on the following dates/ times or direct message on the LITT app.
LITT Global Pty Ltd reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
If the email address of the winner supplied is incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
If the Prize is not claimed by 5pm (WST) one week from the date the individual winner is notified (see above), the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws starting the following day (8 days after winner is drawn) at 12pm (WST) at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prizes. In this event, no compensation will be given by LITT Global Pty LD to the original winner.
If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 5pm WST one week from the redraw the prize will be forfeited.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Total prize value $500
LITT will add the name and email address of each entrant to its customer database for marketing and communications purposes. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive further communications from LITT. Customers can elect to discontinue communications from LITT at any time.
If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
Entries are deemed to have been received by LITT when posted in the LITT app backend, not when submitted by the entrant’s phone device.
LITT will not replace the prize if it is lost, stolen or if they cannot be properly identified because of damage or loss of LITT cash or other technical issues.
As a condition of accepting prize, the winner agrees to sign any document that may be issued by LITT including, without limitation, a release and indemnity form.
Prize winners will be required to provide identification when claiming the prize and may be requested to provide proof that they are the authorised account holder of the email address supplied at time of entering the competition.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, LITT will not be responsible for any loss, injury, cost, expense, harm or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of this competition, including without limitation, where it arises from:
theft or fraud;
the unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
an error, interruption, misdirection, deletion, defect or delay in the transmission of information related to this competition which is beyond the reasonable control of LITT;
any third-party interference;
any technical malfunctions or problems with computer equipment or software;
the redemption of gift vouchers; and
participation in this competition generally.
If LITT deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of LITT may in its absolute discretion alter,
suspend or cancel the competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the LITT website and social media accounts.
LITT reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.