Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1st Prize – 1 x case Goundrey Homestead range2nd Prize – 1 x case Goundrey Homestead range Total Prize value is $108
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and above rules of engagement with the LITT app. 2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the LITT Global PTY LTD General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.thelittapp.com/terms-of-use 3. The Promoter is LITT Global Pty Ltd ACN 631 851 511 located at 1/1109 Hay Street, WA, 6005 (Promoter). 4. This competition is open to all residents of Western Australia over the age of 18 years. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and further, the parent/ guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. 5. The competition commences at 10:01am (AWST) on Wednesday 29 September 2021 and concludes at 7:59am (AWST) on Thursday 30 Sept 2021 (Promotional Period).
How to enter
To enter the draw you are required to:
- Download, signup to and be active on the LITT app during the promotional period
- Claim the Thirsty Camel AR deal to receive one entry into the draw (no purchase required)
- Purchase a carton of Carlton Dry and complete the entry form which is accessible after redeeming the Thirsty Camel Hump Promotion in the LITT app to receive an additional entry.
- Provide proof of purchase of the Thirsty Camel Hump Day promotion on 29 September 2021 in the entry form,
- Be a resident of WA and over the age of 18.
- Be on the LITT app as a user (not have deleted the app or deactivated your account) when the competition is drawn on Thursday 30 September 2021.
The prize is not transferable for currency in Australian dollars or any other national currency or sovereign debt or any Reserve Bank issued notes.
The winning entries for the prizes will be drawn at random once the competition time has elapsed. Winners will be selected the offices of LITT Global Pty Ltd ACN 631 851 511 located at 1/1109 Hay Street, West Perth.
LITT’s marketing team will draw the winner at random using an online generator.
The winners will be notified within 24 hours of the draw via email or SMS or by direct message on the LITT app.LITT Global Pty Ltd reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
If the email address of the winner supplied is incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. If the Prize is not claimed by 5pm (AWST) one week from the date the individual winner is notified (see above), the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws starting the following day (8 days after winner is drawn) at 12pm AWST at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prizes. In this event, no compensation will be given by LITT Global Pty LTD to the original winner. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 5pm AWST one week from the redraw the prize will be forfeited. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1st Prize – 1 x case Goundrey Homestead range2nd Prize – 1 x case Goundrey Homestead range Total Prize value is $108 Other
LITT and Thirsty Camel will add the name, phone number and email address of each entrant to their customer databases for marketing and communications purposes. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive further communications from LITT and/or Thirsty Camel. Customers can elect to discontinue communications from LITT at any time.
Entries are deemed to have been received by LITT when posted in the LITT app backend, not when submitted by the entrant’s phone device.
LITT will not replace the prize if it is lost, stolen or if they cannot be properly identified because of damage or loss of LITT cash or other technical issues.
As a condition of accepting prize, the winner agrees to sign any document that may be issued by LITT including, without limitation, a release and indemnity form.
Prize winners will be required to provide identification when claiming the prize and may be requested to provide proof that they are the authorised account holder of the email address supplied at time of entering the competition.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, LITT will not be responsible for any loss, injury, cost, expense, harm or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of this competition, including without limitation, where it arises from:
theft or fraud; the unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; an error, interruption, misdirection, deletion, defect or delay in the transmission of information related to this competition which is beyond the reasonable control of LITT; any third-party interference; any technical malfunctions or problems with computer equipment or software; the redemption of gift vouchers; and participation in this competition generally.
If LITT deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of LITT may in its absolute discretion alter,